College Ford Lincoln is adding to their Admin / Accounting Team and
WE WANT YOU!
Established in 1969, College Ford Lincoln Ltd. is a long-standing and thriving dealership that values family and community. We take pride in working hard for our customers and supporting charitable initiatives that positively impact our community. As we grow, we are looking for the right person to grow with us!
College Ford Lincoln Ltd. currently has an opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant/Accounts Receivable. The Administrative Assistant/Accounts Receivable position provides critical support to the Controller and Sales Managers, as well as serving as the liaison between the dealership and Support Services for accounts receivables, DMV, and vehicle sales processing.
The successful candidate will have experience in accounts payable/receivable and other administrative duties, as well as a professional telephone manner and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
Job Duties include:
- Document in-coming Ford payments, receivables, and statements
- Submit Ford credit payments and vehicle payouts in a timely manner
- Process vehicle sales and ensure payments from all departments is accurate
- Complete payroll for all employees as directed by the Controller
- Send customer receivable statements and process customer payments
- Schedule and account clean-up, reconcile and investigation of balance sheet accounts
- Business Credit Applications and Set up accounts for new companies
- Assist with directing incoming phone calls and greeting customers entering the dealership
- Pleasant, positive attitude
- Strong oral and written skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, self starter and motivated
- Effective communication and teamwork
- Manages time and priorities wisely
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office applications
Requirements of the job:
- Upper body strength: lift up to 15 lbs
- Computer use and sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding an other repetitive tasks
- Vision: good or corrected to normal to perform normal job duties
- Hearing: good or corrected to perform normal job duties
- Cognitive: language, math, reasoning, problem solving, decision making
- Communication: read, write, speak English
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
College Ford Lincoln Ltd. offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply with your resume through the posting on Indeed: CLICK HERE
We thank all applicants for your interest, only eligible applicants will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!